Field Sales and Marketing Representative
Company: Techtronic Industries - TTI
Posted on: September 12, 2023
About Us:TTI (Techtronic Industries) is a fast-paced, high
energy, organization that rewards out-of-the-box thinking to foster
innovation allowing us to be the best in our industry. We provide a
multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that
will stimulate, challenge and reward you.In this position, you will
drive sales of our premier product lines within one of our largest
retailer partners. This position will allow you to enhance your
selling, account management and communication skills while
launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding
company.TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and
marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment
and floor care products. Our consumers range from professional and
industrial users in the home improvement, repair, and construction
industries to homeowners & DIY enthusiasts. Our unrelenting
strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products,
operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture.
This focus and drive provide TTI with a powerful platform for
sustainable leadership and strong growth.Our brands and products
are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality,
outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. Our products
include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power
equipment and floor care. Our brands include Milwaukee, AEG, Ryobi,
Hart , Homelite, Oreck, Hoover, Dirt Devil and Vax.Duties and
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Maintain regular contact with store associates and management
to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and
implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and
- Plan and execute demo events, store walks, trade shows,
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market
- Maintain store and product aesthetic through proper
merchandising, positioning, and objective completion.
- Sell directly to our customers in the retail environment.Note:
Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes,
and quality.Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must have a valid United States driver's license with at least
one full year of driving experience.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to work in a retail environment full time.
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with
strong organizational, planning and time management skills.TTI
offers a competitive salary and a full-time benefits package which
includes medical, dental, disability and life insurance. We also
offer paid time off and paid holidays, tuition assistance, 401K
matching program, company vehicle, smartphone, and a bonus program.
Locations available Nationwide. To learn more about TTI, visit our
website at www.ttirecruiting.com.
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - TTI, Centreville , Field Sales and Marketing Representative, Advertising , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!