Company: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to
realize their healthy selves.: Recovery Coach Clementine Twin
LakesClifton, VA Clementine Twin Lakes, located in Clifton, VA is a
residential treatment program exclusively for adolescents seeking
treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating
Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. At Clementine, we support
adolescents and their families on the path to full recovery by
preparing each adolescent to navigate the challenges of life free
of the eating disorder. We provide the empathy, education, and
support to families as partners in the recovery process. We help
each adolescent to replace the eating disorder with healthy skills
and a deep understanding of how to live a life that reflects their
own unique individuality. We are seeking Recovery Coaches to join
the Clementine team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop
your career in mental health and the eating disorder field! We
great flexibility in schedule and have opportunities 7 days a week!
Our shifts are 12 hours - 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am Responsibilities
- Key player in integrating and supporting the clients through
their recovery journey.
- Provide support and intervention consistent with the client's
- Engage clients in developing healthy and appropriate
connections with other clients in the milieu and the team.
- Assist in food prep and set-up; model and supervise client
meals and snacks.
- Exposure to therapeutic groups and developing core skills to
promote clinical growth.
- Conduct rounds and provide observations
- Occasionally, drive clients off-site for appointments and
- At least 2 years post-high school education; Bachelor's in
- At least one year of experience in a mental or behavioral
health setting is highly desired (and required in some
- Valid state-issued Driver's License with safe driving history.
We require good communication and client relations skills; service
orientation; flexibility; and the ability to work as a member of a
team. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC, Centreville , Recovery Coach, Education / Teaching , Clifton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!