Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: November 17, 2023
We are hiring a Drain Service Technician! We are a family owned
and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a
fantastic reputation in the community, we have no shortage of calls
and looking for an experience Drain Technician to join our team!The
Role:Diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to
informed and confident buying decisions. What can we do for
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10
years or longer.
- Weve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. Benefits for our
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Uniforms Responsibilities Complete all drain cleaning, jetting
and cable work related to in-home, service calls. Know how to
establish customer rapport to provide the right products and
services. Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer
repair and replacement. Help customers select the right maintenance
plan and understand warranty information. Explain reasons for
blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue. Understand
your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding
revenue goals. Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to
win new referrals and repeat business. Work alongside customer
service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
Protect drain cleaning equipment and keep a well inventoried truck.
Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings,
trade shows and retreats. Train and mentor apprentices to ensure
quick, accurate repairs. Be accurate and timely with invoices,
timecards, curbside feedback and option sheets. Skills needed for
our Drain Technician: 2 years experience draining, with knowledge
of local plumbing codes and ability to make on-the-job
applications. Willing to apply for drain cleaning license if not
already licensed. Clean, safe driving record. Personable and
professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations. Highly
organized with exceptional follow-through abilities. Strong verbal
and written communications. High integrity with advanced social
skills and ability to make solid connections. Strong desire to be a
better technician tomorrow than you are today. Competitive
individual contributor who also loves to win as a team. Pass a drug
screen and background check. Ability to pass a D.O.T. physical to
drive a company vehicle All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Centreville , Drain Technician, Engineering , Haymarket, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!