Heavy Equipment Branch Manager
Company: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS
Posted on: November 17, 2023
At Mid-Atlantic Waste Systems, we provide more than just heavy
equipment. We provide clean streets, clean water, and clean
communities. If you are ready to lead a team passionate about
customer service, heavy equipment, and the communities we serve,
then our Branch Manager role is what you have been waiting for. As
a Branch Manager, you are primarily responsible for increasing
branch sales, maximizing branch profitability, and managing/leading
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Excellent Benefits, Including Medical, Dental, Vision,
Paid-Time Off & More
- Exclusive Vendor Training
- Professional Development and Career Advancement
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all branch operations.
- Drive branch revenue.
- Manage and lead all branch staff, including establishing
performance goals, evaluating individual performance, performance
improvement plans, fostering team spirit, and creating a culture
that expects high performance and enables staff to succeed and
- Maximize branch profitability by driving gross margin and
assuring efficient branch operations.
- Analyze financial/operational data and utilize this information
to make data-based business decisions.
- Lead and participate in company-wide initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to drive revenue
- Business Development
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze and utilize operational and financial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Qualifications
- Associate's degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience running an operation or service
shop in a similar industry. Prefer a minimum of 5 years experience
running a branch in a similar industry.
- CDL preferred or must have CDL within six (6) months of
- Minimum of 3 years' applicable hands-on mechanical experience.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
law. Associated topics: captain, editor in chief, fire marshal,
gerente, manager, petty officer, police chief, senior manager,
sergeant, team lead
Keywords: MID-ATLANTIC WASTE SYSTEMS, Centreville , Heavy Equipment Branch Manager, Executive , Bristow, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!