Medical Assistant job
Company: Matrix Providers, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Matrix Providers is potentially hiring a Certified Medical
Assistant (CMA) to join our team of talented professionals who
provide healthcare services to our Military Service Members and
their families at the Naval Health Clinic in Quantico, VA.
- Employment Status: Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Compensation: This is an hourly position.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 7:00am
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive
insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Requirements:
- Education: Graduate from a medical assistant training program
accredited by Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health
Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health
Education Schools (ABHES) of the American Medical Technologists or
a formal medical services training program of the United States
Armed Forces. In lieu of graduation from one of these programs, the
CMA may be a graduate of a program accredited by the state where
the school is located.
- Certifications: Current certification as a medical assistant
by: The American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or The
American Medical Technologists (AMT) or The American Registry of
Medical Assistants (ARMA) or The National Certified Medical
- Basic Life Support: BLS (in person class) required.
- Experience: One year of experience as a Medical Assistant after
graduation Certified Medical Assistant Job Summary:
- Prepare examination rooms before the patient's arrival.
- Assist with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and
transfers as directed.
- Check the patient's vital signs, including temperature,
respiration, pulse, weight, blood pressure, and pulse oximeter
- Obtain and document the patient's current medical history, drug
history, chief complaints, allergies, and vital signs on the
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered.
- Maintained examination room stock levels and performed routine
maintenance of examination rooms.
- Complete lab and x-ray requisitions in accordance with clinic
- Enter demographic data into the computer upon patient check-in;
enter diagnosis and departing time when the patient is released.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our
EEO Policy Statement, please see To learn more about our Benefits
Packages, please see Matrix Providers endeavors to make accessible
to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting
Hotline Number, 1-, TTY LINE, . This contact information is for
accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the
status of applications.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Inc., Centreville , Medical Assistant job, Healthcare , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!