Company: Matrix Providers
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Matrix Providers is potentially hiring a Psychiatric Technician
to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care
services to our Military Service Members and their families in
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is a hourly position, paid
- Schedule: 8.5-9hr shifts, Monday through Friday, between the
hours of 7:00am and 6:30pm.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive
insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Psychiatric Technician must have and meet the
- Degree: Certificate; Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric
Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and
experience that meets the requirement of the American Association
of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and
experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the
United States military and proof of having completed an Armed
Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian
course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health
- Experience: One year (1) of experience as a Psychiatric
Technician after graduation.
- Conduct or assist in the treatment and rehabilitation of
patients. Perform basic assessment procedures, including
standardized psychological testing, clinical interviewing, mental
status examinations, substance abuse evaluations, and psychological
and nursing assessments.
- Identify mental health and nursing diagnoses, and provide
- Observe, monitor, record, and report the patient's
- Conduct or assist in conducting group and individual
counseling, therapeutic community, and other related milieu
- Institute precautionary measures to prevent patient injury or
- Assist patients with nutritional, hygiene, and comfort
- Obtain and record vital signs.
- Coordinate with other agencies regarding specified care,
rehabilitation, and administrative functions. Contact military and
community agencies to obtain collateral information. Explain and
interpret mental health services to patients or others.
- Assist in, or arrange patient referrals to public, private, and
military community agencies.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports pertaining to
- Assist with the care of individuals experiencing acute and
post-traumatic stress reactions.
- Prepare and maintain treatment records.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our
EEO Policy Statement, please see
https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn
more about our Benefits Packages, please see
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com
accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding
the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting
Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This
contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot
be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Centreville , Psychiatric Technician, Healthcare , Quantico, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!