Company: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to
realize their healthy selves.: Registered Dietitian Clementine Twin
Lakes Clifton, VA Clementine Twin Lakes, located in Clifton, VA is
a residential treatment program exclusively for adolescents seeking
treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating
Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. At Clementine, we support
adolescents and their families on the path to full recovery by
preparing each adolescent to navigate the challenges of life free
of the eating disorder. We provide the empathy, education, and
support to families as partners in the recovery process. We help
each adolescent to replace the eating disorder with healthy skills
and a deep understanding of how to live a life that reflects their
own unique individuality. We are seeking a Registered Dietitian to
join the Clementine team. The Registered Dietitian is a critical
member of the leadership and clinical teams and collaborates
routinely with all disciplines to achieve optimal client care.
Nutrition programming across all of our programs originates from
the same core foundations of health, freedom from eating disordered
behaviors, and developmentally appropriate progression toward
self-trust and internally-directed eating. With this solid
foundation, our clients move through the early stages of food
relationship repair to the later stages of growth and expansion
into a recovered life. Our HAES-informed nutritional care
- Recognition that healthy, recovered people come in all shapes
- Recognition that all bodies deserve to be nourished and
- Behavior-focused, rather than weight-focused philosophies
- Awareness that weight loss attempts and focus are
contraindicated for recovery from all eating disorder
- Kitchens and food environments that are open and accessible as
in a homelike setting Responsibilities Include
- Full oversight of meals prepared for clients on campus, and
- Insures all nutritional services meet established standards and
- Conduct nutrition assessments of clients, and monitor nutrition
- Participate in the treatment team's development of the Master
Treatment Plan. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, at minimum, in Nutrition or related human
- At least one year working (or internship) in healthcare;
psychiatric setting preferred.
- Hold appropriate Registered Dietitian credential.
- Must have (or obtain) CPR/BLS before starting work.
- Strong computer skills.
- Passion for excellence in helping clients.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. We are
committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Monte Nido & Affiliates, LLC, Centreville , Dietician, Other , Clifton, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!