Host Staff in Centreville, VA at Chantilly National Golf Club
Company: Centreville, VA, United States
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Host Staff is responsible for creating the first and last
impressions of the Club experience for Members and guests by
providing the Three Steps of Service as Members/Guests are greeted
and seated. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly work area
and assisting with other staff positions, such as Member Services
Representative duties, as requested.
- Maintain Invited service standards as outlined in the F&B
Service training program at high standards.
- Know Members names and greet them promptly in a polite manner
to provide a warm welcome, displaying a high-quality level of
- Converse with Members and guests in an outgoing and friendly
manner. You will be asked to focus your attention on Members' and
guests' needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all
times, even when under pressure.
- Close out podium at the end of each shift and maintain it in an
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards).
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
- Previous experience in service industry preferred.
- Previous experience working a telephone system preferred.
- Can be trusted to hold all member information strictly
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- A high school diploma preferred. Have more questions? Check out
ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details about ClubLife, the
Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our Culture. Be a part
of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter Facebook
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Centreville, VA, United States, Centreville , Host Staff in Centreville, VA at Chantilly National Golf Club, Other , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!