Lead Analyst, Small Business Diverse Supplier Program
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description Leidos, Inc has an opening for a Lead Analyst, Small
Business Diverse Supplier Program and Sustainability to join our
team! As a member of the Corporate Small Business Diverse Supplier
Program and Sustainability team, you will support the development
and execution of comprehensive strategies for small and diverse
supplier engagement for the Federal sector, Local Government and
Municipalities and Commercial Marketplaces. This role works
collaboratively across the organization and with the Leidos
subsidiaries to create in roads and help provide subject matter
expertise engaging all areas of the Leidos Supply Chain
Organization to include supply chain operations, strategic
sourcing, materials operations and supply chain sustainability. In
this role, you will have the opportunity to support and assist with
the development of small business and sustainability strategies
supporting our capture and proposal teams, business development,
mentor prot--g-- programs, research and innovation and technology
transfer. Work collaboratively to create a workplace environment
supporting innovations, creativity and transformation of the
methodologies and processes employed to achieve organizational
objectives.The Team:Our customers desire transformation,
innovation, collaboration, and solid, consistent performance
meeting and exceeding small business goal targets for services
provided in both the Government, Local, and Private Sector. Over
the years Leidos has had an award-winning Small Business Diverse
Supplier program, historically receiving multiple Nunn-Perry awards
from the Department of Defense (DOD), National Aeronautic Space
Administration (NASA) and the Small Business Administration's Small
Business Advocate of the Year Award, in addition to other award
granting entities.Meeting customer requirements for small/diverse
business utilization is a business imperative and core component of
the Leidos culture, where inclusion is one of our core values. As
an organization, Leidos believes small and diverse business
concerns enhance our ability to deliver next level solutions. Our
Small Business Diverse Supplier program continues to evolve in pace
with ever-changing customer demands and an increasing corporate
commitment to promote small diverse business equity within the
Leidos supplier base and lower-tier subcontracting whenever
possible. The Small Business Diverse Supplier Program &
Sustainability fall under the Supply Chain Resiliency and
Transformation Organization within the Leidos Supply Chain. It's an
exciting time to join!Primary Responsibilities
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Small Business
Diverse Supplier Program SBLO, support small and diverse business
strategy integration and objectives within Leidos.
- Collaborate with the SBDSP team and internal stake holders to:
- Develop operational plans to advance small and diverse
subcontracting, teaming, sourcing, mentoring, and utilization
- Collaborate with various internal organizations including
business development, operations, contracts, and DE&I to
develop and implement strategic initiatives to achieve program
- Provide advisory support to the development of Small Business
Subcontracting Plans including Individual Subcontracting Plans
(ISP) and Small Business Participation Plans and Small Business
Participation Commitment Documents (SBPCD).
- Actively participate in and organize internal and external
events to promote small and diverse supplier objectives.
- Work closely with Business Development and Proposal Managers to
ensure all SB and Diverse supplier sections (to include past
performance data, Small Business Participation documentation and/or
Subcontracting Plans, etc) are accurately completed, meet, and
exceed the evaluation criteria and requirements are met.
- Provide effective market research assistance relevant to
identifying and selecting SB concerns meeting requirements
pre-identified qualifications for procurement, programs, and
- Support SB eSRS reporting, Individual Subcontract Reports
(ISR), Summary Subcontract Reports (SSR) reporting activities and
collaborate cross-functionally for final reviews and eSRS
- Support SB outreach activities to include counseling potential
suppliers to learn how to do business with the Company and assists
in providing access to opportunities.
- Assist in representing Leidos with Government Agencies
including, but not limited to DOD and Civilian Government
components, state and local agencies, local Chambers of Commerce,
national and regional purchasing councils, and other organizations
in person and virtually.
- Build positive relationships and credibility with diverse
advocacy and community-based organizations as well as other
- Lead and support strategic initiatives for Leidos Corporate
Small Business Supplier Diversity program.
- Promotes the utilization of small business concerns for the
attainment of prime contract small business goals and ensuring
compliance with small business subcontracting regulations.
- Assist in maintaining internal and external communication
venues and supplier diversity email boxes.
- Develop and execute training plans to gain and maintain program
adoption and to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Travel: 10-25% (CONUS)Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience in the
same or similar roll with a large business prime contractor.
Experience in a US Government purchasing environment is preferred.
Or 15 years relevant experience without a bachelor's degree.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
and Costpoint. Knowledge of Federal business and proposal
development cycles and Shipley or similar proposal development
- Demonstrated small and diverse business advocacy experience in
a government contracting entity or similar corporate environment.
- Experience with eSRS reporting, Individual Subcontract Reports
(ISR), Summary Subcontract Reports (SSR) and other Federal small
business reporting mechanisms such as CPARs, CPEAs, CDRLs and
- Demonstrated experience preparing Small Business Subcontracting
Plans and Small Business Participation Plans
- Knowledge of Costpoint, SharePoint, database reporting tools
and Oracle Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of Shipley or similar proposal development processes
- Experience with Agency based Mentor Prot--g-- Programs, SBIR
and STTR programs
- Experience with Supply Chain Sustainability and Environmental
Social and Governance programs relating to the supply chain.
- Basic understanding of the government acquisition process and
knowledge of FAR, DFAR, NASA and other Federal agency supplements.
- Work experience with DOD, NASA or Civilian Agencies.
- Experience with small business diverse supplier advocacy
- Active-duty military experience. Pay Range: Pay Range
$84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Centreville , Lead Analyst, Small Business Diverse Supplier Program, Professions , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!