HVAC Service Technician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: November 19, 2023
We are hiring HVAC Service Technicians!!UNCAPPED COMMISSION! We
are a family owned and run company that has been in business since
1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community, we have no
shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding HVAC Technician's
to join our team! What can we do for you?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10
years or longer.
- Weve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. Benefits for our
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000
- Uniforms Job Description Heating, ventilation, and air
conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor
air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include
performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also
include assisting with customers' queries.Responsibilities of our
next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop
as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans Requirements of our next HVAC Service
- 5+years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC
- CFC certified
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with
humidity and temperature control systems for residential
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and
understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and
options to the client
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical
components of HVAC equipment All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an equal
opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test
are required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Centreville , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Bristow, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!