Event Sales Director in Centreville, VA at Chantilly National Golf Club
Company: Centreville, VA, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
CHANTILLY NATIONAL GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
EVENT SALES DIRECTOR
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
The Event Sales Director is responsible for selling all aspects of
events held within the Club, including corporate events, golf
tournaments, social functions, weddings, and other market
segments.The ideal candidate will develop and execute sales
strategies to achieve revenue targets.
- Generates and executes a definitive sales strategy to meet
and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all event functions, including meeting
with the clients to determine needs and exceeding their
expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain "leads" and
build relationships with new and existing clients
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to
establish profitable and competitive event menus that meet clients'
- Partners with the Membership Department to promote additional
private event business opportunities and prospective members
- Achieves and maintains mandated company sales standards
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales
performance (preferably 2 - 3 years of experience).
- Catering/Events sales experience in applicable markets
- Solid understanding of prospecting programs and event revenue
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating
- High energy and outgoing personality.
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite,
CRM, and Banquet Event Order software.
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members,
Employees, and other community leaders.
- Up to $60K base salary + commissions, total compensation
potential up to $90K
- Medical, Dental, Visition + 401k (no match)
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Centreville, VA, United States, Centreville , Event Sales Director in Centreville, VA at Chantilly National Golf Club, Sales , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!