HCM Sales Consultant
Posted on: September 19, 2023
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates in major
metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ
(NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business
services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual
clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with
highly personalized service delivered at the local
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national
--- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
--- 2023 Top Workplaces USA
--- 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
--- 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
--- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
------ CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ,
Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll,
human capital management, property and casualty, talent and
compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to
organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest
Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100
Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER).---
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative
sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing
- Develop a Personal Development Plan annually, outlining
personal and professional goals for the upcoming year.
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating
leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client
referrals, CBIZ associates and CBIZ marketing sources.
- Document activity, notes, and prospect data in appropriate CBIZ
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon
consultative selling approach.
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost
opportunities and reasons for all clients.
- Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service
- Serve as client's valued advisor, building a strategic and
personal relationship with key client decision makers.
- As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client
and retain business.
- Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market
trends, competitor analysis and other business
- Identify, initiate, and support cross serving leads to other
CBIZ business developers.
- Assist Sales Manager in the mentoring and development of other
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma or GED -
- 3 years demonstrated industry consultative sales skills
represented through proven sales results.
- Must have and maintain required licenses/credentials.
- Superior command of verbal, written, presentation and
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
throughout all levels of organization, both internally and
Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
Keywords: CBIZ, Centreville , HCM Sales Consultant, Sales , Centreville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!